The Cannabist Company Holdings Inc (OTC:CCHWF) (NEO: CBST) (FSE: 3LP), a U.S. cultivator, manufacturer, and retailer of cannabis products formerly known as Columbia Care, announced its financial results for Q3 2023 on Tuesday, reporting a revenue of $129 million for the quarter, revealing a 2.6% year-over-year decrease.
Q3 2023 Financial Highlights
- Revenue dropped to $129 million from $133 million in Q3 2022.
- Net loss reported for Q3 2023 was $36 million, improving from a loss of $38 million in the previous year.
- Adjusted EBITDA remained relatively stable at $20.5 million, compared to $20.9 million in Q3 2022.
- Gross profit also decreased to $37 million, compared to $52 million in the same period last year.
- The company ended the quarter with $60.3 million in cash, compared to $37.0 million in …