Cannabis lender AFC Gamma, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFCG) announced its third-quarter results on Wednesday for the three months ended Sept. 30, 2023, revealing a year-over-year in net interest income to $15.3 million from $18.1 million in the prior year’s period.
Q3 2023 Financial Highlights
- Total expenses amounted to $5.15 million, down from $5.31 million in the third quarter of last year.
- Net income totaled $7.97 million, down from $11.5 million in the prior year’s period.
- As of Sept. 30, 2023, the company had $445.1 million in total assets, down from $519.17 million on Dec. 31, 2022.
- Total liabilities amounted to $106.3 million as of Sept. 30, 2023, down from $180.1 million on Dec. 31, 2022.
- The company distributed $9.8 million in dividends, or $0.48 per common share, compared to distributable earnings of $0.49 per basic weighted average common share for such …